Over the past few months we have been building the next generation of our exchange platform, this includes new markets, new trading experience, new matching engine and an entirely new accompanying architecture. Whilst we are live with the platform already, there is a lot of development which still needs to happen on it over the coming months and years as it grows and further evolves, therefore we are looking for a Senior Go developer to join the team which is working on the ongoing build of the platform.
- Design and build of new exchange components which could include parts of risk systems, messaging systems, account management platforms, record keeping systems and anything else in our Go based architecture.
- Work with a globally distributed team of developers and stakeholders.
- Bring significant trading systems development experience to help us improve our offering quickly.
Skills and experience required
- Strong Server Side Go skills and experience of working on trading systems.
- Experience of some of the following; Spring Cloud, Apache Ignite, PostgreSQL.
- Low latency systems development, the exchange platform rivals anything out there in terms of latency and capacity.
- Experience of modern software development and automation; Agile, Dev-ops CI/CD etc
- We use Docker, Ansible and Jenkins to help manage our build process and environments, we are always looking for new innovations so are open to new ideas and techniques.
- C++ nice to have.
From tough but determined and successful beginnings we are forging strong company values for the business, we are building a team of smart, positive, collaborative, productive, ambitious, entrepreneurial, energetic and success oriented people.
This is an opportunity to make a profound difference to an emerging market sector, for example, if you work in the relatively mature equities or fiat FX markets, any work you do will very likely make an intangible difference to the markets or market infrastructure when compared with the gains which are to be made in the relatively infant cryptocurrency market infrastructure, particularly within the derivatives markets.
We are doing what we consider to be ground breaking and important work, however we want to have fun along the way so we have an informal yet professional atmosphere where people are encouraged to speak up. We have weekly company wide stand up meetings to aid communication and the overall cohesive growth of the already globally distributed business across Europe and Asia.