About the Company:
Founded in 2019, CoinFLEX is the home of crypto yields. The platform offers innovative solutions such as flexUSD — the world’s first interest bearing stablecoin — and AMM+, the most capital–efficient automated market maker for today’s investors. Underpinning these solutions is a physically delivered cryptocurrency futures and spot exchange, and the industry’s first tradeable Repo market. CoinFLEX is backed by crypto heavyweights including Roger Ver, Mike Komaransky, Polychain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, amongst others. The exchange is dedicated to provide an easily accessible venue for users to earn and trade crypto with minimal friction.
About This Role
We are currently looking for an established, independent individual contributor to join CoinFLEX as an Senior UX Designer in the Hong Kong office. The candidate will actively participate in the product UX design, as we continue to expand and deliver new features and functions for the digital platform. You will be proactive in your approach to dealing with issues and providing solutions where required. This is an opportunity to join a Global team with ambitious goals and apply your skills to a rapidly growing industry.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Investigate user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, product team and engineering team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behaviors.
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of UX design experience at a product-driven company and have experience designing for large customer-facing platforms
- Straight to the point, have good logical thinking, analyzing, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details, well-thought out with various edge cases in addition to critical paths
- Understand how system works frontend and backend
- Familiar with related design methodologies, guidelines, and processes
- Sophisticated in Figma and its capabilities
- Understand agile workflow, teamwork oriented and enjoy working with other designers to help each other learn and grow
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a design-related field
- Have good English writing, reading, and communication skills; Cantonese/Mandarin is a plus
- Finance industry or related background is preferred, have experience in digital asset industry would be a plus
What’s on offer:
- Competitive remuneration package, with attractive annual leave, medical and dental benefits
- Supportive learning and development from an experienced team within Crypto in a fun and collaborative environment
- Friday lunches and free snacks/drinks
- Multicultural teams represented by 5+ continents
- Convenient work location in The Center